About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Are you a mom and losing your hair?

Cod liver oil.  Monica's been telling me about this one for about 4 years now, and it has been in the back of my mind....or more like the back of my throat gagging me....FINALLY about a month ago Sara let me try some of hers.  I just took it straight from a spoon and had a little juice to wash it down, and I could handle it fine, though the taste of all the oils lingered for a while ( I think it was lemon flavored).  Then Monica showed me her trick...put a little milk in your mouth, then squirt the 1/4 teaspoon of the fermented cod liver oil in your mouth and swallow.  the fat in the milk helps take all that oil down.  Because mine is cinnamon flavored, I am left with the slight taste of a christmas cookie when I'm done.  THE MIRACLE:  after only 4 days I saw a significant difference in the amount of hair I was collecting in my hands while showering.  After only one week, I cut my hair loss by at least two-thirds.  Pretty amazing.  Sondra talked about this in her blog post a little while ago too. I also read that it's good for my nursing baby girl, and the boys take it every day too.  Marshal won't let me forget. Thanks, Monica, for yet again teaching me ways to better mine and my families health!
I use the "Cinnamon tingle" kind, not the 'antioxidant free' that's shown here, but this was the best picture I could get.  

No comments:

Post a Comment