About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Friday, May 13, 2011

singing anyone?

The person in charge of music for Mom and Dad's ward asked if I wanted to pull together a musical number for Crystel's homecoming. I would love to do a two part/choir song with anyone who is interested.
It is beautiful song about being an example and I love how beautiful it is with the two parts.
Here is a link to the song: http://www.defordmusic.com/abelieversprayer.htm
Choose the version with Jessica Nielsen Ebersohl.
If any of you are interested, you can print the music off and try to learn it or we can go through it the weekend of Crystel's homecoming. :)
please let me know! :) Love you all

4 comments:

  1. Tia,
    You will soon find out that the Stout sisters are not singers, at least probably shouldn't be. But I nominate Abby to sing with you, or Anna. Angelyn's kids seem to be a little more musically inclined than the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely second the fact that Angelyns girls would make it sound best, and I nominate even that whole age group (Cheyenne, Krista, Alexa, etc.) but if it comes down to desperation, I am willig to do it, although I must warn, I have next to zero training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crystel sang alot of duets on her mission, I'd ask her if she'd like to do it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll sing with you Tia! Just tell me when to practice

    ReplyDelete