About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Food Storage List

This is my Food Storage List that I keep with my in my purse. It tells me what I have and what I need. I just estimated for 10 people what we would need and then I adjusted it over the years to what we use. (G is gallon, C is case, B is box, Q is quart, L is Large etc) If I buy something I mark it down. Every now and then I go to my storage room and update what we have used and then reprint my paper. I put only items on my list that we use all the time and that I can store. I love it! Feel free to make it your own. I have done this for years and now my storage room looks like this:



1 comment:

  1. I think this list is awesome!! Way to be organized. But if I could add my two cents in I love how you have the months separated like March you buy paper good etc. But one thing I've learned from couponing is that food and goods are seasonal too. Did you know that February is the National Canned Foods month? Because of this prices are usually better than or there are deals and coupons. This is true for Oatmeal, Dairy, BBQ products, Fruits, and other things. So maybe check this list

    http://frugalliving.about.com/od/bargainshopping/tp/Best_Time_To_Buy_Everything.htm

    to arrange your buying of certain products the best part of the year.

    Also even if your not into clipping coupons before you go to stock up on something I would check the coupon sites. I ordered 20 coupons for $4 from ebay because of a sale I knew was happening. I got 20 bottles of johnson and johnson assorted baby wash, lotion, shampoo, oil, and pwder for $4 (for the coupons) + $1 tax because they were on sale. Now I have enough baby product to probably last me the rest of my kids!

    ReplyDelete