About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Design

If anyone has the time and desire to change the background and/or fix up our blog design, let me know and I'll make you an admin! Susie? Sondra? Anyone?

Also, whoever sees Hiedi and Monterey next needs to let them know to get signed up on the blog. I'll send them another invitation if they need it.

Thanks Angelyn, for putting the pictures together for our header. It looks great!

5 comments:

  1. If your saying you want someone to change it I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like minima stretch which is what I use for my blog. It has a nice, clean look. But it doesn't really matter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie and Tia would probably do a better job than me, but if you can make multiple administraters, go ahead and make me one, and I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete