About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Photography assignment #2

Well first off Am I the only one doing these? I really am enjoying it and I am learning a ton.
I kept my aperture on 1.4 for the first Liam's and Addy's, I had to adjust it for Olivia and Lizzy's because there was more light
Classic Addy Face
I know my focal point was more on her hair which was an accident, but I like how this picture looks
Intrestingly enough with these blondies I actually had to adjust, I think the light just reflects on their face/skin so it was actually too bright
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. These are really good, Susie. I am learning, too, but I am limited with my little digital camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Susie! I hope everyone see's what you are doing and gets inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are amazing. I am definitely inspired. my problem has been time because I am trying to get my house ready to sell and keep it ready to show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really good! and I honestly don't have time to do the assignments right now. but I definitely plan on doing them in the near future!! :)

    ReplyDelete