About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Missionary Plaques

If you all have read Crystel's latest letter you'll know that a member she had lunch with, sent our family's information to his friend, who writes for the Church News and mormon times, to perhaps write a story about our family and missionary service. Whether or not this happens, I think we all need to get our own missionary plaque like the ones already on mom's wall. Obviously Sondra, Sara and down already have them. There is a person in St. George that does them and I believe they are $17 each. I think we each need to be in charge of getting our own, just for mom and dad to have on their wall. Everyone needs to find a picture from their mission or around that time and send it to me along with their favorite scripture. Then I will send them all in. To the Sisters in Laws (Heidi and Sara Ann): I know my brothers won't take the initiative to get it done so you guys will have to be in charge, so let me know if you have problems and I will help you get them together. But I think NOW is the time to do it or we'll never get it done. All in favor?

6 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! Let me know when we get the info - if it is in Price, I'll be there over President's Day Weekend (in 2 1/2 weeks). Maybe it would save us on shipping if we had them done by then and I could pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know LaRae and I have talked about this for a Christmas gift for your mom, LaRae found an online place very reasonable that you can just send it all in online. I think it's a great idea and would make a nice birthday gift for your mom in march

    ReplyDelete
  3. send me your address shelley, and i will send you the picture, scripture and money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember that email I sent everyone a few years ago about collecting missionary stories? Well not a single person responded, but I think we need to be rereading our missionary journals and get those memories recorded digitally. It would be a great resource for our children to have as a collection of experiences that will help them on thier missions and just in life in general.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did your mom save mission letters sent home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She saved all of mine, but probably because I requested her to. I think she's saved everyone's since, or at least has made an effort to.

    ReplyDelete