About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Missionary Plaques - Let's get em done

Okay everyone,

I found the best and cheapest place to buy the missionary plaques. They will be the same as the younger sibings have which has your picture, a map of your mission you served in, when you served and your favorite mission scripture. All for $25. I need to email everything to the lady who does them, who is in Price. Haylee will be going up there for President's day weekend and can pick them up, which will save us a ton on shipping. That's in 2 weeks and they will need about that much time to work on them. So in the next day or two I would like everyone to get the following info to me ASAP:
-The exact name of your mission
-Your favorite scripture
-The month and year you started your mission and month and year you ended your mission
-Picture (We will insert our own pictures so we're not in rush for this. But I would like everyone to mail me a mission picture so I can put them in)

My email address to email me the info (shelleygoodfellow@hotmail.com) and my address to send me the pictures 186 S. 2460 W. Hurricane, UT 84737

I could probably go off memory and try to guess all the information for everyone, but it might be wrong, so if you want it to have the correct information on your plaque, make sure you email it to me.

Angelyn, I think you may have pictures around the time we all served our missions. So if anyone can't find one, see if Angelyn might have one of you.

Mom's birthday is the first week of March so I think it would be a good birthday present to give her. This is a fairly easy thing to do so NO EXCUSES. I'm waiting...

Also, I forgot to say that you need to send me the money! You can transfer it to my Wells Fargo account, or mail me a check. It will be $26.60 with tax. So get it to me soon, or you will be paying for shipping on top of that.

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment