About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bar Keeper's Friend


This is a useful tool in cleaning porcelain, stainless steel, or ceramics. Doug introduced this to me when we were first married and Heidi raved about it when she came to visit, which made me realize some people may not know about it. I have a white porcelain sink like Monica's and Haylee's--it gets very scuffed and dirty, we also have stainless steel cookware and a glasstop stove, all adding up to a difficult job to clean and keep looking good.

Metal pans especially leave these little scuff marks on the porcelain, regular cleaning doesnt remove them.



More wear and tear--actually my sink looks worse than this alot. But then I pull out my friend (or Doug does) nice to have a domesticated husband...


and Barkeepers friend leaves it looking like this...
with very little effort. You know me I am all about minimal effort.


Its also good for cleaning copper and removing rust stains.


1 comment:

  1. Spencer has been looking for something to clean the scratch marks from the inside of the toilet bowl left by a metal plumbing snake. (It bothers him more than it bothers me, which is why he's the one looking for a solution) We'll have to get some of this and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete