About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day bed with trundle

I have inherited a twin-sized day bed with a trundle underneath that was orginally Monica's and then Lolly's. We no longer need it and I wanted to pass it along. It has an off white wrought iron frame and is quite pretty. Two twin mattresses come with it. I will be coming to Hurricane this Friday on my milk run and can bring it then - anyone up north who wants it, you could pick it up there.

2 comments:

  1. I want it. It used to be my bed anyways. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually Kara's bed to begin with. RomaAnn gave it to Monica and Doug, they let me borrow it at the Condo, and yes, Shelley, I think you slept in it when you lived at the condo....

    ReplyDelete