About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Plaques

The plaques have been ordered. I still need money from some of you before we pay for them in a week. So if you need to mail me a check, please do so right away so I don't have to pay for your plaque, which I can't afford right now. My address 186 S. 2460 W. Hurricane 84737. I am still waiting for payment from: Angelyn, Stuart, & Sheldon. Haylee, I am assuming you will be able to pick them up in Price on Friday the 18th. They close early that day so I need to know when you'll be there and if you won't be there if some of your in laws could go pick them up for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment