About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Friday, February 11, 2011

photo assignment in motion


I had a whole series of the twirling but these were the only two that were semi in focus, should I have bumped up my shutter speed to catch the whole series Angelyn?
Also these were from a workshop I did with my cousin Gena of Gena Susan Photography. I put a youtube video showing the images I got to capture for this engaged couple in Vegas under less than optimal lighting. I learned a lot and my cousin was suprised how much I knew because of the tips from Angelyn. You can go HERE to watch the video.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I suspect it was a focusing issue rather than a shutter speed issue since there was plenty of light. Your camera may have been focusing on something other than than the couple. That is my guess anyway. It happens to me all the time. It's just one more thing you have to remember. These are great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, loved the video! I need to take a class like this.

    ReplyDelete