About Us

We are Angelyn, Bonnie (married to Mark), Monterey, Monica, Laurleen, Heidi (married to Stuart), Haylee,
Sara Anne (married to Sheldon), Shelley (twin to Sheldon), Sondra, Sara (twin to Sondra), LaRae (married to Adam),
Susie (married to Daniel), Tia (married to Ben), Crystel, and then there is Jared not married and is on a mission in Samoa.
We all love home and family and are in the various different stages of motherhood. Between us we have 63 children
and over 500 years of child rearing experience and that's just for now!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Polite kids

I have been in Vernal this week helping my bed-rested sister in law.  On Monday I took the kids down stairs to play "red light green light", and, as usual, there were sad little kids that weren't as fast as the bigger kids.  My seven year old nephew suggested we play " Mother may I?" instead.  I had completely forgotten about this game.  The kids LOVED it ( we played for over an hour).  It didn't take long for the kids to "make" it possible for each kid to have a turn being it, and they always laughed  and shrugged their shoulders when they were caught moving before saying "Mother may I?".  So, for anyone who's tired of kids fighting in the house because it's too darn cold to go outside...may I suggest "Mother may I?" ?   ( And as a funny side note, the kids basically used "giant steps" and " baby steps", but for some reason when it was my turn to go, they would ask my to do " 11 cartwheels " or "15 cartwheels" almost everytime.   My nephew says I do "oompa-loompa cartwheels" :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment